Pump and dump / hype groups VS Krakin’t
We understand what it means to be new, why collect the exchange liquidity money and why create the hype… What really, really makes our gears grind are the certain groups of people who are here to collect the money, divert the audiences, and do the pump and dumps. It is true that Krakin’t begun as a protest to XIO, but this is about a different project and something much worse. If you read this document carefully, you will be able to find out what project we are talking about.
Instead of throwing the fud and pointing with a finger, we will simply point out to things we have noticed with this other project.
- Idea for a logo is similar to another project(s). Alright, we admit, Krakin’t logo is a common concept. At least, we drew it ourselves and spent half of a day on it.
- The name of a company already exists (multiple companies)
- There are no technical write-ups
- Token does nothing except… being a token.
- Team is fake.
- Project street and address point to a non-existing location (131 Bain Street
New York, Pennsylvania 01234, United States). When you Google the street name, there are multiple companies and individuals listed on this exact street-name (could be a web-template leftover).
- Somehow it is very hard to believe that a web-page which was made just a week ago belongs to a project that raised funds in 2019 before issuing a token.
- Links to social media do not exist except to Telegram and Twitter.
- Webpage is still pointing to a “#” as URL
- The project claimed that they started about a year ago, while all the sources point that they started just 6 days ago (around September 29th).
- Their claims are contradictory.
- Diagrams mean nothing.
- Their claims have no project support.
- Some people complained that their presale tokens have not appeared in their wallet.
- The growth of social channel members jumped from 2K to 3K just overnight, and mods haven’t slept or they are the Asian-based group, perhaps supported by some individuals in US (Florida is just a narrowed guess). Furthermore, the mods make syntax mistakes that are common to people from Eastern and Southern Asia (the same way you can tell that the writer of this blog is South-Eastern European —Slavic).
There are probably other things that could be listed here…
In any-way, perhaps this is the way they want to start their project, get the funds and so on.
Nevertheless, Krakin’t will not take any risks with such individuals, and will continue all the development under the cover (no open-source). The research and development will continue and things will go through the patent office. Our apologies go to Nick Szabo and his early writings about how and why things should not be patented… A pre-sale of tokens will be made as soon as the patent(s) gain a pending status.
Krakin’t will continue with innovation, and do something unique just like it did with the mutable KRK token that is also a micro-framework. In the meantime, we will watch these bad yolks copy each-other and each other’s mistakes in finance .
The Krakin’t Labs will blow your mind away, and it is something that cannot be copied. It has to be invented, since we will not tell anything about it before it becomes disclosed with the secure media. All the Krakin’t Labs patent work (except the final writing) will be done mainly the old fashioned way called “Pen and Paper”.
In the meantime, we will also work on a token listing, but that will not be the main focus of a development and growth. We might do a pre-sale contract, just to get the miner folks going. Furthermore, we will most likely allow people to list KRK however they want and trade it however they like.